Local fayre to feature in new food guide
NORTH Devon food businesses are being urged to ensure that they feature in a definitive guide to local fare. Restaurants, local producers, farmers markets, pubs, cafe s, tea rooms, retailers, fish and chip shops and specialist producers can still book th
NORTH Devon food businesses are being urged to ensure that they feature in a definitive guide to local fare.
Restaurants, local producers, farmers' markets, pubs, cafe's, tea rooms, retailers, fish and chip shops and specialist producers can still book their place in this year's North Devon Food and Drink Guide, being produced by North Devon+.
Robin Makeig-Jones commercial director of North Devon +, said: "If you are a local food business whether it be service, catering or retail you cannot afford to miss out on this unique opportunity.
"Through this guide we want to raise the awareness of local residents on how easily they can source high quality local food that hasn't travelled around the planet to land at our door".
The 2010 local food guide will be widely available in outlets across North Devon in time for Easter.
For more information or to book your place, telephone (01237) 426426.
- 1 OPINION: Hi-Tech – Is North Devon ahead or behind the curve?
- 2 Masons donate £20,000 to food banks
- 3 Steve’s family and friends bring Christmas to hospital ward
- 4 Property of the Week: Some of the finest views of North Devon's coast
- 5 Specialist fire crews rescue horse trapped in ditch
- 6 Village halls offered cash helping hand in Covid battle
- 7 Covid-19 ventilation advice for North Devon landlords
- 8 Refresh your New Year’s wardrobe by donating unwanted clothes for a good cause
- 9 North Devon Weekend Football Results
- 10 Together we can look forward to 2022