Local fayre to feature in new food guide
NORTH Devon food businesses are being urged to ensure that they feature in a definitive guide to local fare. Restaurants, local producers, farmers markets, pubs, cafe s, tea rooms, retailers, fish and chip shops and specialist producers can still book th
NORTH Devon food businesses are being urged to ensure that they feature in a definitive guide to local fare.
Restaurants, local producers, farmers' markets, pubs, cafe's, tea rooms, retailers, fish and chip shops and specialist producers can still book their place in this year's North Devon Food and Drink Guide, being produced by North Devon+.
Robin Makeig-Jones commercial director of North Devon +, said: "If you are a local food business whether it be service, catering or retail you cannot afford to miss out on this unique opportunity.
"Through this guide we want to raise the awareness of local residents on how easily they can source high quality local food that hasn't travelled around the planet to land at our door".
You may also want to watch:
The 2010 local food guide will be widely available in outlets across North Devon in time for Easter.
For more information or to book your place, telephone (01237) 426426.
- 1 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 2 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 3 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 4 Plan to replace old North Devon Leisure Centre with housing submitted
- 5 Northam Murder: Expert says trail of clues link carer to the scene
- 6 Stars taking part in the Queen's Theatre's 2021 pantomime announced
- 7 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer
- 8 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 9 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 10 North Devon Biosphere launches Nature Recovery Declaration