Local fayre to feature in new food guide
NORTH Devon food businesses are being urged to ensure that they feature in a definitive guide to local fare. Restaurants, local producers, farmers markets, pubs, cafe s, tea rooms, retailers, fish and chip shops and specialist producers can still book th
NORTH Devon food businesses are being urged to ensure that they feature in a definitive guide to local fare.
Restaurants, local producers, farmers' markets, pubs, cafe's, tea rooms, retailers, fish and chip shops and specialist producers can still book their place in this year's North Devon Food and Drink Guide, being produced by North Devon+.
Robin Makeig-Jones commercial director of North Devon +, said: "If you are a local food business whether it be service, catering or retail you cannot afford to miss out on this unique opportunity.
"Through this guide we want to raise the awareness of local residents on how easily they can source high quality local food that hasn't travelled around the planet to land at our door".
You may also want to watch:
The 2010 local food guide will be widely available in outlets across North Devon in time for Easter.
For more information or to book your place, telephone (01237) 426426.
- 1 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 2 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 3 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 4 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 5 High Streets reopen across Torridge
- 6 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 7 Four cousins take on Four Church Challenge
- 8 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 9 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 10 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice