Local fayre to feature in new food guide
NORTH Devon food businesses are being urged to ensure that they feature in a definitive guide to local fare. Restaurants, local producers, farmers markets, pubs, cafe s, tea rooms, retailers, fish and chip shops and specialist producers can still book th
NORTH Devon food businesses are being urged to ensure that they feature in a definitive guide to local fare.
Restaurants, local producers, farmers' markets, pubs, cafe's, tea rooms, retailers, fish and chip shops and specialist producers can still book their place in this year's North Devon Food and Drink Guide, being produced by North Devon+.
Robin Makeig-Jones commercial director of North Devon +, said: "If you are a local food business whether it be service, catering or retail you cannot afford to miss out on this unique opportunity.
"Through this guide we want to raise the awareness of local residents on how easily they can source high quality local food that hasn't travelled around the planet to land at our door".
You may also want to watch:
The 2010 local food guide will be widely available in outlets across North Devon in time for Easter.
For more information or to book your place, telephone (01237) 426426.
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 3 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 4 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 5 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 6 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 7 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 8 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 9 Selaine Saxby's Henry to compete for Westminster Dog of the Year
- 10 The Beggar's Opera - This week at the Queen's Theatre