North Devon Gazette to host online election hustings
- Credit: Archant
Your chance to quiz North Devon and Torridge candidates on local issues during live web chat before the general election in May.
The Gazette will be hosting online election evenings for North Devon and Torridge – and we want to hear any burning questions you have for the candidates.
All of the contenders for the North Devon seat have been invited to take part in our online debate on Thursday, March 26.
Challengers in Torridge will come under the spotlight on Wednesday, April 1.
The events will be run in the same way as a traditional hustings, giving readers the opportunity to take part on the night and put your questions to would-be MPs – live.
You may also want to watch:
As well as questions on local and national policy, the interactive web chats will also give you the chance to get to know the personalities behind the names vying for a seat in Parliament on May 7.
You can submit questions to us in advance and we’ll put them to the candidates on the night – whether it be their views on the economy, or their favourite flavour of crisp.
- 1 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 2 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 3 Weather warning of snow and ice for Devon this weekend
- 4 Exmoor Ramble legacy for legendary fundraiser as he battles terminal cancer
- 5 Farmer gets suspended sentence for tractor crash
- 6 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 7 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 8 Barnstaple man’s 5k-a-day challenge for children’s hospice
- 9 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 10 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
You’ll be able to follow both events live on our website www.northdevongazette.co.uk, from 7-9pm, and you’ll also be able to get involved on the night on Twitter, using the hashtags #VoteNorthDevon or #VoteTorridge.
Send your questions to email@example.com, call 01271 341627, tweet @northdevon24 or write to us at the usual address.