Election 2017: Top tips for staying awake on election night
- Credit: Archant
Planning to stay awake to watch the General Election results on Thursday night? Watch our video tips on how to stay awake.
If you’re planning on watching the election results on Thursday night, you could be in for an all-nighter.
So how do you make sure you stay awake, and not miss the crucial results?
We’ll be live-blogging all the results and reaction from North Devon and Torridge - as well as nationally - so we’ve put together these top tips to help you keep up.
From the best drinks and snacks to where you should sit, watch out video for some advice from the experts.
You may also want to watch:
And don’t forget, you can stay awake by joining in with our live blog on the night.
Add your comments directly to the feed, participate in our polls or even tweet us @ndgazette using #NDElection2017 to be included.
- 1 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 2 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 3 Weather warning of snow and ice for Devon this weekend
- 4 Exmoor Ramble legacy for legendary fundraiser as he battles terminal cancer
- 5 Farmer gets suspended sentence for tractor crash
- 6 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 7 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
- 8 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 9 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges
- 10 Barnstaple man attacked his wife and neighbour after Christmas drink
We’ll be working overnight and present at both the counts to bring you the latest news - so make sure you interact and say hello to help us stay awake too!