Election 2017: Top tips for staying awake on election night
- Credit: Archant
Planning to stay awake to watch the General Election results on Thursday night? Watch our video tips on how to stay awake.
If you’re planning on watching the election results on Thursday night, you could be in for an all-nighter.
So how do you make sure you stay awake, and not miss the crucial results?
We’ll be live-blogging all the results and reaction from North Devon and Torridge - as well as nationally - so we’ve put together these top tips to help you keep up.
From the best drinks and snacks to where you should sit, watch out video for some advice from the experts.
You may also want to watch:
And don’t forget, you can stay awake by joining in with our live blog on the night.
Add your comments directly to the feed, participate in our polls or even tweet us @ndgazette using #NDElection2017 to be included.
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 6 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 7 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 8 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 9 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 10 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
We’ll be working overnight and present at both the counts to bring you the latest news - so make sure you interact and say hello to help us stay awake too!