Election 2017: Top tips for staying awake on election night
- Credit: Archant
Planning to stay awake to watch the General Election results on Thursday night? Watch our video tips on how to stay awake.
If you’re planning on watching the election results on Thursday night, you could be in for an all-nighter.
So how do you make sure you stay awake, and not miss the crucial results?
We’ll be live-blogging all the results and reaction from North Devon and Torridge - as well as nationally - so we’ve put together these top tips to help you keep up.
From the best drinks and snacks to where you should sit, watch out video for some advice from the experts.
And don’t forget, you can stay awake by joining in with our live blog on the night.
Add your comments directly to the feed, participate in our polls or even tweet us @ndgazette using #NDElection2017 to be included.
- 1 OPINION: Hi-Tech – Is North Devon ahead or behind the curve?
- 2 Masons donate £20,000 to food banks
- 3 Property of the Week: Some of the finest views of North Devon's coast
- 4 Steve’s family and friends bring Christmas to hospital ward
- 5 Specialist fire crews rescue horse trapped in ditch
- 6 Village halls offered cash helping hand in Covid battle
- 7 North Devon Weekend Football Results
- 8 SWW warns: 'Don't be frozen out'
- 9 Refresh your New Year’s wardrobe by donating unwanted clothes for a good cause
- 10 Young carols singers do families proud on festive charity mission
We’ll be working overnight and present at both the counts to bring you the latest news - so make sure you interact and say hello to help us stay awake too!