Election 2017: Top tips for staying awake on election night
- Credit: Archant
Planning to stay awake to watch the General Election results on Thursday night? Watch our video tips on how to stay awake.
If you’re planning on watching the election results on Thursday night, you could be in for an all-nighter.
So how do you make sure you stay awake, and not miss the crucial results?
We’ll be live-blogging all the results and reaction from North Devon and Torridge - as well as nationally - so we’ve put together these top tips to help you keep up.
From the best drinks and snacks to where you should sit, watch out video for some advice from the experts.
You may also want to watch:
And don’t forget, you can stay awake by joining in with our live blog on the night.
Add your comments directly to the feed, participate in our polls or even tweet us @ndgazette using #NDElection2017 to be included.
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 4 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 5 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 6 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 7 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 8 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 9 New Pebbleridge Kitchen arrives on Northam Burrows
- 10 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
We’ll be working overnight and present at both the counts to bring you the latest news - so make sure you interact and say hello to help us stay awake too!