General election 2017: How will you vote?
- Credit: Archant
Tell us what issues matter to you in North Devon and Torridge this general election? What will determine how you vote on June 8? Your answers will help to shape our election coverage and the types of questions we will be putting to the candidates
With the general election now just a month away we want to know what will affect how you vote in North Devon and Torridge.
Please take a minute to complete our simple online survey here to tell us what issues matter most to you.
Your answers will help shape the North Devon Gazette’s election coverage between now and polling day on June 8.
Let us know what matters the most to you and share your opinions about this election.
You may also want to watch:
Are you pleased to have another chance to go to the polls? Or do you wish it had not been called at all? Are you most concerned about the NHS, education or Brexit?
Prime Minister Theresa May’s announcement of a snap general election last month took many by surprise.
- 1 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 2 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 3 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 4 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 5 High Streets reopen across Torridge
- 6 Four cousins take on Four Church Challenge
- 7 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 8 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 9 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 10 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
In North Devon so far the big issues seem to be healthcare and the local NHS, then Brexit – or do you think defence or social care is more important?
How are Torridge voters feeling? Much like North Devon it is a constituency with strong support for Brexit, with 60 per cent in favour – is this still the biggest issue?