General election 2017: How will you vote?
- Credit: Archant
Tell us what issues matter to you in North Devon and Torridge this general election? What will determine how you vote on June 8? Your answers will help to shape our election coverage and the types of questions we will be putting to the candidates
With the general election now just a month away we want to know what will affect how you vote in North Devon and Torridge.
Please take a minute to complete our simple online survey here to tell us what issues matter most to you.
Your answers will help shape the North Devon Gazette’s election coverage between now and polling day on June 8.
Let us know what matters the most to you and share your opinions about this election.
You may also want to watch:
Are you pleased to have another chance to go to the polls? Or do you wish it had not been called at all? Are you most concerned about the NHS, education or Brexit?
Prime Minister Theresa May’s announcement of a snap general election last month took many by surprise.
- 1 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 2 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 3 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 4 Ram raid burglar jailed after rampaging crime spree
- 5 Suspect remains in custody as Northam murder enquiry continues
- 6 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Murder enquiry launched at Northam after death of elderly woman
- 9 Covid-19: Follow the spirit of lockdown says police chief
- 10 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
In North Devon so far the big issues seem to be healthcare and the local NHS, then Brexit – or do you think defence or social care is more important?
How are Torridge voters feeling? Much like North Devon it is a constituency with strong support for Brexit, with 60 per cent in favour – is this still the biggest issue?