General election 2017: How will you vote?
- Credit: Archant
Tell us what issues matter to you in North Devon and Torridge this general election? What will determine how you vote on June 8? Your answers will help to shape our election coverage and the types of questions we will be putting to the candidates
With the general election now just a month away we want to know what will affect how you vote in North Devon and Torridge.
Please take a minute to complete our simple online survey here to tell us what issues matter most to you.
Your answers will help shape the North Devon Gazette’s election coverage between now and polling day on June 8.
Let us know what matters the most to you and share your opinions about this election.
You may also want to watch:
Are you pleased to have another chance to go to the polls? Or do you wish it had not been called at all? Are you most concerned about the NHS, education or Brexit?
Prime Minister Theresa May’s announcement of a snap general election last month took many by surprise.
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 5 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 6 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 9 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 10 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
In North Devon so far the big issues seem to be healthcare and the local NHS, then Brexit – or do you think defence or social care is more important?
How are Torridge voters feeling? Much like North Devon it is a constituency with strong support for Brexit, with 60 per cent in favour – is this still the biggest issue?