Full list: General Election candidates for North Devon and Torridge and West Devon
- Credit: Archant
Find out who can vote for in the General Election with our full list of candidates for North Devon and Torridge and West Devon.
The full list of General Election candidates for the North Devon and Torridge and West Devon seats has been announced.
It will be ‘same again’ in North Devon, with the same candidates battling it out for the seat as in the 2015 elections.
Meanwhile in Torridge, UKIP has stood back from the fight, after their two county councillors were wiped out in the county elections last week.
There will be new faces for the Lib Dems, Labour and Green Party, as well as an Independent candidate, battling veteran Geoffrey Cox.
The snap election was announced last month, and voters will head to the polls on June 8.
To make sure your eligible to vote, register before May 22.
Find out how North Devon and Torridge voted in the last election here.
You may also want to watch:
The full list of General Election candidates for the two seats is as follows:
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 6 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 7 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 8 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 9 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 10 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
Peter Heaton-Jones - Conservative
Nick Harvey - Liberal Democrat
Mark Cann - Labour
Ricky Knight - Green
Steve Crowther - UKIP
Torridge and West Devon
Geoffrey Cox - Conservative
David Chalmers - Liberal Democrat
Vince Barry - Labour
Chris Jordan - Green
Robin Julian - Independent
Do you know who you will be voting for? Take our survey and help us shape our election coverage.