Full list: General Election candidates for North Devon and Torridge and West Devon
- Credit: Archant
Find out who can vote for in the General Election with our full list of candidates for North Devon and Torridge and West Devon.
The full list of General Election candidates for the North Devon and Torridge and West Devon seats has been announced.
It will be ‘same again’ in North Devon, with the same candidates battling it out for the seat as in the 2015 elections.
Meanwhile in Torridge, UKIP has stood back from the fight, after their two county councillors were wiped out in the county elections last week.
There will be new faces for the Lib Dems, Labour and Green Party, as well as an Independent candidate, battling veteran Geoffrey Cox.
The snap election was announced last month, and voters will head to the polls on June 8.
To make sure your eligible to vote, register before May 22.
Find out how North Devon and Torridge voted in the last election here.
You may also want to watch:
The full list of General Election candidates for the two seats is as follows:
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 3 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 4 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 5 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 6 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 7 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 8 North Devon grandad takes on 700 mile cycling challenge
- 9 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 10 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
Peter Heaton-Jones - Conservative
Nick Harvey - Liberal Democrat
Mark Cann - Labour
Ricky Knight - Green
Steve Crowther - UKIP
Torridge and West Devon
Geoffrey Cox - Conservative
David Chalmers - Liberal Democrat
Vince Barry - Labour
Chris Jordan - Green
Robin Julian - Independent
Do you know who you will be voting for? Take our survey and help us shape our election coverage.