Full list: General Election candidates for North Devon and Torridge and West Devon
- Credit: Archant
Find out who can vote for in the General Election with our full list of candidates for North Devon and Torridge and West Devon.
The full list of General Election candidates for the North Devon and Torridge and West Devon seats has been announced.
It will be ‘same again’ in North Devon, with the same candidates battling it out for the seat as in the 2015 elections.
Meanwhile in Torridge, UKIP has stood back from the fight, after their two county councillors were wiped out in the county elections last week.
There will be new faces for the Lib Dems, Labour and Green Party, as well as an Independent candidate, battling veteran Geoffrey Cox.
The snap election was announced last month, and voters will head to the polls on June 8.
To make sure your eligible to vote, register before May 22.
Find out how North Devon and Torridge voted in the last election here.
You may also want to watch:
The full list of General Election candidates for the two seats is as follows:
- 1 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 2 Date set for reopening of Bideford Pannier Market
- 3 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
- 4 Mystery over Barnstaple builder's death
- 5 Veterans Charity to host Charity Car Wash at Barnstaple HQ
- 6 Date set for Barnstaple Pannier Market reopening
- 7 Motorcyclist denied dangerous driving after quad bike crash
- 8 Rapid coronavirus tests now available across Devon
- 9 Westward Ho! housing plan for 138 new homes approved
- 10 Hospice volunteer reaches out to 325 bereaved people during lockdown
Peter Heaton-Jones - Conservative
Nick Harvey - Liberal Democrat
Mark Cann - Labour
Ricky Knight - Green
Steve Crowther - UKIP
Torridge and West Devon
Geoffrey Cox - Conservative
David Chalmers - Liberal Democrat
Vince Barry - Labour
Chris Jordan - Green
Robin Julian - Independent
Do you know who you will be voting for? Take our survey and help us shape our election coverage.