Full list: General Election candidates for North Devon and Torridge and West Devon
- Credit: Archant
Find out who can vote for in the General Election with our full list of candidates for North Devon and Torridge and West Devon.
The full list of General Election candidates for the North Devon and Torridge and West Devon seats has been announced.
It will be ‘same again’ in North Devon, with the same candidates battling it out for the seat as in the 2015 elections.
Meanwhile in Torridge, UKIP has stood back from the fight, after their two county councillors were wiped out in the county elections last week.
There will be new faces for the Lib Dems, Labour and Green Party, as well as an Independent candidate, battling veteran Geoffrey Cox.
The snap election was announced last month, and voters will head to the polls on June 8.
To make sure your eligible to vote, register before May 22.
Find out how North Devon and Torridge voted in the last election here.
You may also want to watch:
The full list of General Election candidates for the two seats is as follows:
- 1 Chivenor marines among UK troops hit by Norway Covid outbreak
- 2 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 3 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 4 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 5 Work begins on Northam Burrows Visitor Centre refurbishment
- 6 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 7 Covid-19 roundup: Devon cases fall but follow lockdown rules
- 8 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 9 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 10 Football league teams up with Northern Devon Foodbank
Peter Heaton-Jones - Conservative
Nick Harvey - Liberal Democrat
Mark Cann - Labour
Ricky Knight - Green
Steve Crowther - UKIP
Torridge and West Devon
Geoffrey Cox - Conservative
David Chalmers - Liberal Democrat
Vince Barry - Labour
Chris Jordan - Green
Robin Julian - Independent
Do you know who you will be voting for? Take our survey and help us shape our election coverage.