Lobster feast returns to seaside village
Clovelly makes a date to celebrate its famous crustaceans at quayside kitchen
CLOVELLY is set to celebrate its famous crustaceans with a feast of dishes served from kitchen stalls on the quay.
The village’s annual harbourside Lobster and Crab Feast, in support of The National Lobster Hatchery, takes place tomorrow (Sunday) from 10am to 5pm.
The Harbour Restaurant will be offering delicious seafood, crab and lobster platters with a complimentary glass of bubbly.
There’ll also be stalls of local food and crafts, wine and beer, along with live folk music and a prize draw.
They’ll be plenty of entertainment for the children too, including walkabout magic; a lobster stiltwalker, Worryknobblers’ craft workshop; storytelling; balloon modelling; face painting; Owl Magic and themed craft activities provided by the North Devon AONB.
The Padstow-based National Lobster Hatchery will be exhibiting some of their baby lobsters prior to their release into Clovelly Bay at the end of the day.
- 1 Indecent exposure near Barnstaple park under investigation
- 2 OPINION: Myth busting the Green Lanes purchase - David Worden
- 3 Hero soldier auctioning medals to provide ‘best opportunities’ for his children
- 4 OPINION: Support North Devon's fantastic live music venues - Andy McAuley
- 5 Police seek owner of bike found after car stolen in Barnstaple
- 6 Christmas Drive-In Cinema coming to Barnstaple
- 7 Property of the Week: Hanson Park - Northam
- 8 OPINION: Channel your inner Wim Hof in Saunton this weekend
- 9 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 10 Barnstaple shop volunteer Jo wins Flame of Hope Award
For further information, telephone (01237) 431781 or visit www.clovelly.co.uk