Lobster feast returns to seaside village
Clovelly makes a date to celebrate its famous crustaceans at quayside kitchen
CLOVELLY is set to celebrate its famous crustaceans with a feast of dishes served from kitchen stalls on the quay.
The village’s annual harbourside Lobster and Crab Feast, in support of The National Lobster Hatchery, takes place tomorrow (Sunday) from 10am to 5pm.
The Harbour Restaurant will be offering delicious seafood, crab and lobster platters with a complimentary glass of bubbly.
There’ll also be stalls of local food and crafts, wine and beer, along with live folk music and a prize draw.
You may also want to watch:
They’ll be plenty of entertainment for the children too, including walkabout magic; a lobster stiltwalker, Worryknobblers’ craft workshop; storytelling; balloon modelling; face painting; Owl Magic and themed craft activities provided by the North Devon AONB.
The Padstow-based National Lobster Hatchery will be exhibiting some of their baby lobsters prior to their release into Clovelly Bay at the end of the day.
- 1 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 2 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 3 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 4 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 5 People in North Devon urged to take up the vaccine to help protect others
- 6 5-year-old Emily signs up to Appledore RNLI Mayday Mile Event
- 7 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 8 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 9 MP nominates North Devon champions for Levelling Up Awards
- 10 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
For further information, telephone (01237) 431781 or visit www.clovelly.co.uk