Lobster feast returns to seaside village
Clovelly makes a date to celebrate its famous crustaceans at quayside kitchen
CLOVELLY is set to celebrate its famous crustaceans with a feast of dishes served from kitchen stalls on the quay.
The village’s annual harbourside Lobster and Crab Feast, in support of The National Lobster Hatchery, takes place tomorrow (Sunday) from 10am to 5pm.
The Harbour Restaurant will be offering delicious seafood, crab and lobster platters with a complimentary glass of bubbly.
There’ll also be stalls of local food and crafts, wine and beer, along with live folk music and a prize draw.
You may also want to watch:
They’ll be plenty of entertainment for the children too, including walkabout magic; a lobster stiltwalker, Worryknobblers’ craft workshop; storytelling; balloon modelling; face painting; Owl Magic and themed craft activities provided by the North Devon AONB.
The Padstow-based National Lobster Hatchery will be exhibiting some of their baby lobsters prior to their release into Clovelly Bay at the end of the day.
- 1 North Devon company fined for pollution that killed more than 9,000 fish
- 2 Family pay tribute to 20-year-old Danny Goodman after tragic collision on A386
- 3 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 4 Burglar jailed for Westward Ho! raid that left pensioners too frightened to sleep
- 5 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 6 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 8 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 9 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 10 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
For further information, telephone (01237) 431781 or visit www.clovelly.co.uk