Lions' fun run has full list of sponsors
SIR - We are delighted to announce The Three Bridges Fun Run On May 16 is now fully sponsored so every penny raised will go to local charities this includes the entrance fee. The gates open at 10.30am and registration on the day will be �7 for every ent
SIR - We are delighted to announce The Three Bridges Fun Run On May 16 is now fully sponsored so every penny raised will go to local charities this includes the entrance fee.
The gates open at 10.30am and registration on the day will be �7 for every entry, but there is still time to register before the event with the cost of �6 per entry for individuals and �5 per entrant for teams of four and over.
The warm up by Floor One Fitness will commence around 11.45am and the race starts at 12 noon.
Our sponsors for this year are Floor One Fitness Club for the running numbers, warm up and goody bags, Blue Arrow Recruitment for Medal Ribbons, Perrigo for the Time Clock, Jewson's for the time clock Gantry, Lewis and Sons for the baggage van for runners' kit, Brend Hotels for signage, Tarka Water for supplying water stations, St John Ambulance for first aid and Parkwood Leisure for use of the sports hall at Park School.
You may also want to watch:
For full information of this event and to download an application form go to www.threebridgesfunrun.org.uk
Last year's event raised more than �2,500 which all went back to local charities, like Children Hospice South West, Devon Air Ambulance Trust, North Devon Hospice, Memory Caf�, Macmillan Cancer Support, North Devon Cancer Care, Age Concern and the RNLI to name a few. We do not get enough publicity for what we do and it would be nice to get a little more to make this event successful.
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 4 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 5 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 6 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 7 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 8 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 9 New Pebbleridge Kitchen arrives on Northam Burrows
- 10 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
Barnstaple Lions' Club