North Devon Link Road closed overnight for resurfacing
- Credit: Archant
Overnight work to resurface the A361 between South Molton and Barnstaple will resume next week from Monday, July 15.
The scheme on the North Devon Link Road was delayed following last month's wet weather and had to be re-scheduled.
All of the work, which involves surface dressing and painting of road markings, will be carried out at night to minimise disruption.
The revised programme is:
Monday, July 15 - road closed overnight from 6pm-5am;
You may also want to watch:
Tuesday, July 16 to Friday, July 19 - road closed each night from 7pm-5am;
Sunday, July 21 to Tuesday, July 23 - road closed each night from 7pm-5am.
- 1 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 2 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 3 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 4 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 5 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 6 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 7 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 8 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 9 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 10 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
An official signed diversion route will be in place via Filleigh, Swimbridge and Landkey and vice versa. Temporary parking restrictions will be in place along the diversion route.
Variable message signs will be in place to advise drivers in advance of the closure dates. Work is weather dependent, and any changes to the closure dates will be indicated on signs on site.