Lawnmower left severely damaged by fire

Fire crews battled the blaze in Combe Martin this morning.

A LAWNMOWER sparked a callout for fire fighters after catching alight on Thursday morning in Combe Martin.

The mower caught fire on council land at Cobblers Park car park and fire crews arrived around 11.50am.

A further appliance was mobilised from Ilfracombe and two hose reel and foam jets were used to extinguish the blaze.

A Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue spokesman said the mower was left severely damaged.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter