Late night shopping in Bideford for the Chemotherapy Appeal
Mulled wine, mince pies, and a grand draw will be keeping the festive cheer alive in the town on Wednesday.
BIDEFORD will be holding a late night shopping event tomorrow (Wed) with a grand draw in aid of the Chemotherapy Appeal.
More than 20 shops will be opening from 6pm until 8pm with mulled wine and mince pies for all.
Jenny Giddy, owner of Chocolate on Mill Street, said: “Last year about half a dozen shops did a similar event, but this year there’s been a lot of interest and we’re all really looking forward to it.
“Tickets for the draw will be available from many of the participating shops from Saturday onwards and on the night.
You may also want to watch:
“There’s prizes donated from loads of local businesses and the grand draw itself will take place at Blazeys of Bideford in Mill Street.”
- 1 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 2 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 3 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 4 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 5 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 6 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
- 7 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 8 North Devon benefit fiddler must cash in pension to repay the money
- 9 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 10 Plans to demolish and redevelop Barnstaple Civic Centre finally submitted