Late night shopping in Bideford for the Chemotherapy Appeal
Mulled wine, mince pies, and a grand draw will be keeping the festive cheer alive in the town on Wednesday.
BIDEFORD will be holding a late night shopping event tomorrow (Wed) with a grand draw in aid of the Chemotherapy Appeal.
More than 20 shops will be opening from 6pm until 8pm with mulled wine and mince pies for all.
Jenny Giddy, owner of Chocolate on Mill Street, said: “Last year about half a dozen shops did a similar event, but this year there’s been a lot of interest and we’re all really looking forward to it.
“Tickets for the draw will be available from many of the participating shops from Saturday onwards and on the night.
You may also want to watch:
“There’s prizes donated from loads of local businesses and the grand draw itself will take place at Blazeys of Bideford in Mill Street.”
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 3 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 4 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 5 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 6 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 7 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience
- 8 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 9 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 10 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley