Late night shopping in Bideford for the Chemotherapy Appeal
Mulled wine, mince pies, and a grand draw will be keeping the festive cheer alive in the town on Wednesday.
BIDEFORD will be holding a late night shopping event tomorrow (Wed) with a grand draw in aid of the Chemotherapy Appeal.
More than 20 shops will be opening from 6pm until 8pm with mulled wine and mince pies for all.
Jenny Giddy, owner of Chocolate on Mill Street, said: “Last year about half a dozen shops did a similar event, but this year there’s been a lot of interest and we’re all really looking forward to it.
“Tickets for the draw will be available from many of the participating shops from Saturday onwards and on the night.
“There’s prizes donated from loads of local businesses and the grand draw itself will take place at Blazeys of Bideford in Mill Street.”
- 1 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs
- 2 Why Lorna gave up working from an office to build a business around passion for surfing
- 3 MP Selaine backs plans for boost to workers' pensions
- 4 Superb win on the road sets 2022 tone for Bideford
- 5 Village halls offered cash helping hand in Covid battle
- 6 Popular character Joan dies at 92
- 7 Small steps of hope for Bideford and Barnstaple
- 8 Young Jack strides out again for charity
- 9 Store giants say Merry Christmas 9,000 times over
- 10 OPINION: The North Devon Hospice has come so far