Last orders for Barnstaple pubs?
Two town centre pubs boarded up this week
TWO Barnstaple town centre pubs have closed their doors this week.
The Inn on the Square and The White Horse, in Boutport Street, have both undergone extensive refurbishments within the last five years but have now been boarded up.
The 18th century Inn on the Square, formerly known as The Golden Lion Tap, was restored in 2006.
The White Horse, formerly Seamus O’Donnells, was given a make-over in 2009, but the business is now being offered to let by owners Enterprise Inns.
You may also want to watch:
Owners of the Inn on the Square could not be contacted.
- 1 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 2 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 3 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 4 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 7 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 8 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19