Last chance to have say on ‘future vision’ for Barnstaple
- Credit: NDC
Residents who want to have their say on how to revitalise Barnstaple have until the end of January to take part in a public consultation.
North Devon Council wants residents to have their say on the future vision of the town and how they would like to see it develop.
The feedback will form part of the council's business case for a share of the Government's £1 billion Future High Streets Fund.
The consultation closes on January 31, and the council's regeneration team wants to hear from as many residents as possible.
Barnstaple town centre manager Hannah Harrington said: "We have a strong vision for how we would like Barnstaple's town centre to change and are working on some very exciting ideas.
You may also want to watch:
"However, we would really like to hear from residents about what matters most to them and the easiest way to do this is to take part in the online consultation.
"We have already had a good response, but we are keen to get as many thoughts and ideas from North Devon residents as possible."
Residents can give their views by completing the online consultation or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31.
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer