Last chance to have say on ‘future vision’ for Barnstaple
- Credit: NDC
Residents who want to have their say on how to revitalise Barnstaple have until the end of January to take part in a public consultation.
North Devon Council wants residents to have their say on the future vision of the town and how they would like to see it develop.
The feedback will form part of the council's business case for a share of the Government's £1 billion Future High Streets Fund.
The consultation closes on January 31, and the council's regeneration team wants to hear from as many residents as possible.
Barnstaple town centre manager Hannah Harrington said: "We have a strong vision for how we would like Barnstaple's town centre to change and are working on some very exciting ideas.
You may also want to watch:
"However, we would really like to hear from residents about what matters most to them and the easiest way to do this is to take part in the online consultation.
"We have already had a good response, but we are keen to get as many thoughts and ideas from North Devon residents as possible."
Residents can give their views by completing the online consultation or emailing email@example.com by January 31.
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 3 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 4 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 5 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 6 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 7 Fringe TheatreFest returns to Barnstaple this month
- 8 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 9 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 10 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park