Last 400 Oceanfest tickets on sale at 10am tomorrow
A bonus last chance 400 GoldCoast Oceanfest weekend tickets will be available tomorrow (Friday) at the arena entrance in Croyde when gates open at 10am. The festival tickets will be available for cash sale only, on a first come first served basis. No res
A bonus last chance 400 GoldCoast Oceanfest weekend tickets will be available tomorrow (Friday) at the arena entrance in Croyde when gates open at 10am.
The festival tickets will be available for cash sale only, on a first come first served basis.
No reservations will apply and you may only buy a GoldCoast wristband (your entry ticket to the festival throughout the weekend) if you are there in person to have it attached to your arm! To prevent ticket touting no unattached wristbands may be taken away from the site.
There are some 7,000 tickets to be processed through the gates from 10.30am, so anyone looking to take advantage of the last minute offer is advised to get there as close to 10am as possible.
You may also want to watch:
Ticket prices are �35 for adults and �25 for children, for weekend festival entry. Unfortunately there are no cash machines on site.
Highlights to look forward to include the UK premiere of groundbreaking surf film Bustin' Down the Door on Friday evening and a top programme of music through the three days, with Jason Mraz headlining on Saturday together with Newton Faulkner too.
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 6 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 7 GPs in Devon seeing more patients face-to-face than UK average
- 8 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Covid-19 measures in Devon care homes to continue
Plus there's plenty of great surf, skate and mountain bike demo action, plus the Elite Legacy Ironman aquathon, Big Boy Paddle from Saunton, beach soccer, beach volleyball, spectacular foot volley action and much more.
Over the weekend those travelling from outside Croyde are advised to have a designated driver or take advantage of the extended bus services running from Barnstaple, Braunton and back again on the Stagecoach Bus 308 route.
There are late buses after the gigs on Friday and Saturday but make sure you get out and onto them by 11.15pm at the latest following the 11pm.
A bus timetable and all details of the weekend's action may be found in the official GoldCoast Oceanfest programme and online at www.goldcoastoceanfest.co.uk.