Langtree Chimney Fire

A FIRE crew from Torrington was called to put out a chimney fire in Langtree yesterday afternoon (Sunday). Firefighters used small tools and a thermal imaging camera to extinguish the blaze thought to have been caused by a wood burning stove.

A FIRE crew from Torrington was called to put out a chimney fire in Langtree yesterday afternoon (Sunday).

Firefighters used small tools and a thermal imaging camera to extinguish the blaze thought to have been caused by a wood burning stove.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus