Landslip closes road in Ilfracombe
A fallen tree caused by a landslide has caused a closure on Torrs Park Road.
A road in Ilfracombe is closed after a landslip caused a fallen tree to block the road.
The landslip has caused Torrs Park Road at the Uppers Torrs junction to be closed.
Hugh Griffin, highways control centre manager for Devon County Council said on Twitter at 6.50am this morning: “Torrs Park Road closed in Ilfracombe, large bank collapse with large tree now a danger. A tree surgeon will look at it today @DevonRoads”
Motorists are advised to seek an alternative route.
You may also want to watch:
Got any photos? Send them to email@example.com or tweet us @Northdevon24
- 1 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 2 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 3 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 4 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 5 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 6 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 7 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 8 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup
- 9 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 10 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford