Kitchen fire in Holsworthy house

NDG-FIRE-ENGINE-LEAVING-BASE

- Credit: Archant

Three fire engines were scrambled to Winterland Lane first thing this morning (Thurs).

THREE fire engines were scrambled to a house in Holsworthy this morning (Thurs) after reports of a cooker on fire.

Crews from Holsworthy, Hatherleigh and Bude arrived at the property in Winterland Lane at around 7.50am.

They discovered the fire in the kitchen involving the grill pan and extinguished the blaze using a hose reel jet, fire blanket and ventilation fan.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter