Keep an eye on the ravens
The European Union and all that it stands for may be anathema to the many and not as democratic as most would wish.
However, I do think each and every one who voted against the three main parties in this May’s county elections acted irresponsibly and insensitively.
Not only towards Europe and all it stands for, but also towards your future within Europe, giving our partners little or no confidence with us here in England – or should I say little England?
Perhaps such parties as UKIP and EDL (English Defence League) would, in my opinion, be far better employed keeping a close eye on the ravens of the Tower of London, as they pursue their policy of inward-looking isolation and keeping this country “set in the silver sea” away from its European destiny.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 3 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 4 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 5 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 6 North Devon grandad takes on 700 mile cycling challenge
- 7 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 8 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 9 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 10 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon