Appeal for help to find ‘niche’ equipment stolen from Braunton photographers
- Credit: Archant
Pictures have been released of a £21,000 haul if equipment stolen from a Braunton photography business.
Police have appealed to the public to keep an eye out for any of the distinctive items that were stolen from Just Focus Photography at Velator Way, part of the Tesco building, overnight on Friday, May 15.
They include a drone, professional photography and lighting equipment as well as power tools and a television – plus the thieves even took the ancient Henry vacuum cleaner from the premises.
Detectives believe the items could have been offered for sale in the South West, and may possibly be in the Somerset area.
Detective Constable James Punter, of Barnstaple CID, said: “Some of the equipment is fairly identifiable and, due to the nature of the items stolen being fairly niche, we are asking anyone who has been offered the goods, or has any information, to contact police.”
Anyone who has information on the burglary or on any of the items listed below, is urged to call police on 101, or email email@example.com, quoting crime reference CR/039051/20.
Information can also be passed anonymously to independent charity Crimestoppers by calling 0800 555111, or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org
You may also want to watch:
The stolen items (some examples of which are pictured here) include:
* A DJI Mavic Air Drone in arctic white, serial number: 0K1DECF2BC0973, with two batteries, two 32GB Sandisk SIM cards, and one collapsible landing mat - all of which is housed in a black Peli 1550 transportation case.
- 1 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 2 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 3 New Pebbleridge Kitchen arrives on Northam Burrows
- 4 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 5 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 6 High Streets reopen across Torridge
- 7 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 8 Barnstaple flood prevention scheme at least two years away
- 9 Four cousins take on Four Church Challenge
- 10 Westward Ho! housing plan for 138 new homes approved
*An Elinchrom Quadra Ranger RX11 kit comprising a battery pack, two cables, mains charger, two ‘A’ flash heads, two radio triggers, two lead gel batteries - all housed in a black, hard-shell case with ‘Elinchrom’ printed on face.
* An Elinchrom Quadra Ranger RX11 kit comprising a battery pack, two cables, a mains charger, two ‘A’ flash heads, one radio trigger, two lead gel batteries, one button cell battery, one collapsible silver reflector - all housed in a black, soft ‘Urban Safari’ shoulder bag with large compartment and two pockets to the front.
* Zhyun Plus Gimbal and accessories in a black, hard-shell case.
* Toshiba 32-inch television with oval base.
* Mac Allister SDS drill in transportation case.
* Nato Army folding shovel in green case.
* A red Henry vacuum cleaner.