Junior doctor will make a clean breast of it on half-marathon
The runner will donning a comical costume to raise money for charity.
A JUNIOR doctor will be dressing up as a giant boob as she runs a half-marathon next month.
Nicola Carroll will be donning the comical costume to raise money for the charity CopaFeel.
She said: “CopaFeel aims to raise awareness of the signs and symptoms of breast cancer and encourage women to check their breasts.”
Nicola, who works at North Devon District Hospital, will be running the Bath Half Marathon on March 11.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to support Nicola, visit her fund-raising website at www.uk.virginmoneygiving.com/NicCarroll.
- 1 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 4 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 5 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 6 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 7 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 8 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 9 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 10 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe