Junior doctor will make a clean breast of it on half-marathon
The runner will donning a comical costume to raise money for charity.
A JUNIOR doctor will be dressing up as a giant boob as she runs a half-marathon next month.
Nicola Carroll will be donning the comical costume to raise money for the charity CopaFeel.
She said: “CopaFeel aims to raise awareness of the signs and symptoms of breast cancer and encourage women to check their breasts.”
Nicola, who works at North Devon District Hospital, will be running the Bath Half Marathon on March 11.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to support Nicola, visit her fund-raising website at www.uk.virginmoneygiving.com/NicCarroll.
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 3 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 4 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 5 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 6 North Devon grandad takes on 700 mile cycling challenge
- 7 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 8 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 9 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 10 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon