Junction is a nightmare
SIR - I am amazed that there have been so few fatal accidents. The junction is a nightmare. Surely even traffic lights would help, though a roundabout would be the sensible solution. In the interim:1) Perhaps a Danger - proceed with caution sign could
SIR - I am amazed that there have been so few fatal accidents. The junction is a nightmare. Surely even traffic lights would help, though a roundabout would be the sensible solution.
In the interim:
1) Perhaps a "Danger - proceed with caution" sign could be installed at every entrance, from whatever direction, to the Westleigh Junction: or
2) preferably, close the exit from Barnstaple to Westleigh/Instow/East the Water and make all traffic carry on to the roundabout on the other side of the bridge and retrace its steps to the slip road to Westleigh/Instow etc.
You may also want to watch:
The DCC HAVE GOT TO DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!
John Warlow, Instow
- 1 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 2 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 3 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 4 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 5 High Streets reopen across Torridge
- 6 Four cousins take on Four Church Challenge
- 7 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 8 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 9 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 10 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice