Join the chemo appeal sponsored slim
- Credit: Archant
Shed pounds and help raise money for the North Devon Chemotherapy Appeal.
WEIGHT watchers are being invited to shed their Christmas guilt and join a New Year Sponsored Slim for the North Devon Chemotherapy Appeal.
Joining in is simple – decide how much you want to lose, download a form and record sheet from the appeal website or contact the team and then ask friends and family to sponsor you.
Fund raising Julie Whitton was one of the first to sign up and aims to lose a stone by the end of March, but slimmers are free to choose their own targets and time tables.
“This fundraiser is a perfect incentive for me to lose a few pounds and raise money for a good cause,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“This is just one of the many activities where people can get involved and support the appeal. If you have any fundraising ideas of your own, please do get in touch.”
To obtain a sponsor form, go to www.northdevonhealth.nhs.uk/fundraising or call Julie on 01271 311772.
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 9 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience
- 10 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern