Join the chemo appeal sponsored slim
- Credit: Archant
Shed pounds and help raise money for the North Devon Chemotherapy Appeal.
WEIGHT watchers are being invited to shed their Christmas guilt and join a New Year Sponsored Slim for the North Devon Chemotherapy Appeal.
Joining in is simple – decide how much you want to lose, download a form and record sheet from the appeal website or contact the team and then ask friends and family to sponsor you.
Fund raising Julie Whitton was one of the first to sign up and aims to lose a stone by the end of March, but slimmers are free to choose their own targets and time tables.
“This fundraiser is a perfect incentive for me to lose a few pounds and raise money for a good cause,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“This is just one of the many activities where people can get involved and support the appeal. If you have any fundraising ideas of your own, please do get in touch.”
To obtain a sponsor form, go to www.northdevonhealth.nhs.uk/fundraising or call Julie on 01271 311772.
- 1 A361 Link Road closed after three vehicle crash
- 2 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 3 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 4 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 5 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 6 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 7 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 8 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 9 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 10 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup