Join National Trust in North Devon for bank holiday fun
THE National Trust is inviting local people and visitors to North Devon to consider using some of its properties as well earned pit stops this bank holiday weekend. Anyone in the vicinity of Arlington Court near Barnstaple might want to get away from th
THE National Trust is inviting local people and visitors to North Devon to consider using some of its properties as well earned "pit stops" this bank holiday weekend.
Anyone in the vicinity of Arlington Court near Barnstaple might want to get away from the holiday crush by enjoying its Fun Friday - which actually runs right through until Monday!
There will be a host of craft activities for children from 11am-3pm, as well as the opportunity to enjoy the estate house, grounds and tearoom.
On Sunday at 7.30pm the Illyria theatre company present the Regency romance Pride and Prejudice at Arlington, with gates open at 6.30. Call (01271) 850296 to book and find out more about the weekend activities.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere, the National Trust is organising the Lynmouth Summer Fete at the Manor Ground. It runs from 11am-4pm and there will be plenty of traditional fete fun from china smashing and welly whanging to stalls and sideshows for all ages. Call (01598) 763402 to find out more.
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 3 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 4 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 5 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 6 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 7 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 8 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 9 North Devon taxi company appeals for help with driver shortage
- 10 Mission: Unbreakable back with a bang for 2021