Jewellery stolen from Braunton
- Credit: Archant
Appeal after Braunton jewellery burglary.
Police have appealed for information after burglars stole sentimental jewellery from a home in the Braunton area during the Christmas period.
The break in occurred between December 24 and 27, and the stolen items have very specific description, with all being made from ‘Chinese or Asian gold’ which is described as being different to that found in the UK and ‘very yellow’ in colour.
Items stolen include several necklaces with a green Buddha on each of the chains, plus a ladies’ Rolex gold and silver watch with navy blue face and a diamond on each hour.
Other examples include a gold wedding band with rectangular indents around the circumference and a pair of earrings which separate to make pearl earrings or pink diamond earrings or can be worn together.
You may also want to watch:
The clasps on the jewellery have been described as interlocking to create an S shape and one item has a heart shape made in green jade.
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or in confidence via Crimestoppers on 0800 555111, quoting CN/13/493.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 5 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 6 Contactless donation station for Chemohero at Affinity Devon
- 7 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 8 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 9 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 10 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream