Invitation to Arlington Court recruitment weekends
ARLINGTON Court near Barnstaple is holding two volunteer recruitment weekends this February to fill several exciting new roles at the National Trust property.
Anyone who would like to find out more is invited to attend any of the events on Saturday and Sunday, February 5 and 6 or February 26 and 27 between 11am-3pm.
New roles for volunteers include an inventory assistant needed to help create and update records of the entire collection.
The trust is also looking for people willing to drive the newly acquired Arlington golf buggy, to transport visitors with mobility difficulties around the estate.
As ever the estate would love to hear from anyone who is chatty, outgoing and likes meeting the public to help out as room guides at the house and museum guides at the National Trust Carriage Museum.
You may also want to watch:
Also welcome are for volunteers happy to roll up their sleeves and get crafty with glue and paper at special children’s events in the school holidays – as well as those who prefer to roll up their sleeves and get mucky with the horse team at Arlington!
Simply go along at any time on one of the recruitment weekends or to find out more about the many volunteering opportunities at Arlington Court, call (01271) 850296 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Aldi plans for three new stores in North Devon
- 2 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 3 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 4 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 5 Barnstaple Enterprise Hub 'Node' launches to support local businesses
- 6 Cook book to help in Afghanistan produced in South Molton
- 7 Holsworthy solicitor praised by guide to UK’s top lawyers
- 8 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 9 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 10 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs