Inspired by Katie
I just wanted to say thank you for writing an article about Katie Gammon, who suffers from cystic fibrosis.
For a few years I’ve been thinking of joining the organ donation register, but have never done it.
But after reading Katie’s story and reading that the Gazette is supporting her in getting people to sign up, I have now signed up on to the organ donation register and am now on there.
I want to say thank you to the Gazette and to Katie for finally giving me that push to sign up.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 3 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 4 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 7 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 8 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 9 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 10 'Monster' jailed after abuse victim tells judge of his torment