Innovative property marking sessions in Ilfracombe
Free property registering events at Ilfracombe Tesco on November 26 and 29.
POLICE will be hosting two free high tech property marking days at the Ilfracombe Tesco store on Tuesday, November 26 and Friday, November 29.
Using the Immobilise system, people can register their mobile phones on a secure private database and once their account is set up, they can add as many more items and serial numbers as they wish.
Then if anything is lost or stolen, the information can be accessed by police nationwide, to help reunite them with their property.
It simplifies insurance claims and police reports, as well as alerting the second hand trade and the Checkmend stolen goods database, which the public can check if anything goes missing.
You may also want to watch:
PCSO Karen Grant and crime prevention officer Donna Woolway will be at Ilfracombe Tesco from 9am-1pm on the Tuesday and 3-9pm on the Friday.
- 1 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 2 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 3 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 4 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 5 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 6 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 7 Barnstaple Pannier Market support return of Barnstaple In Bloom
- 8 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 9 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 10 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail