Inn is for sale
Offers in excess of �450,000 for Old Exmoor pub.
THE Jubilee Inn at West Anstey, near South Molton, is up for sale.
The 1930s art deco country inn set within two acres on the fringes of Exmoor National Park, is on the market with a guide price of �450,000.
The pub is described by agent Stonesmith of Exeter as a destination pub with a popular local following and a strong all year round trade.
It features a lounge bar, restaurant and public bar, while the restaurant also doubles up as the skittle alley. It is currently home to three skittles, two pool and a darts team.
You may also want to watch:
Other facilities include a kitchen, office, beer cellar, bottle store, car park, various outbuildings, a stable and paddock.
The private accommodation comprises a lounge, four bedrooms, a bathroom and private roof terrace.
- 1 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 2 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 3 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 4 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 5 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 6 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 7 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 8 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role