Inn is for sale
Offers in excess of �450,000 for Old Exmoor pub.
THE Jubilee Inn at West Anstey, near South Molton, is up for sale.
The 1930s art deco country inn set within two acres on the fringes of Exmoor National Park, is on the market with a guide price of �450,000.
The pub is described by agent Stonesmith of Exeter as a destination pub with a popular local following and a strong all year round trade.
It features a lounge bar, restaurant and public bar, while the restaurant also doubles up as the skittle alley. It is currently home to three skittles, two pool and a darts team.
You may also want to watch:
Other facilities include a kitchen, office, beer cellar, bottle store, car park, various outbuildings, a stable and paddock.
The private accommodation comprises a lounge, four bedrooms, a bathroom and private roof terrace.
- 1 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
- 2 Crash and assault in Ilfracombe - Police appeal
- 3 Northam Murder: Carer denies killing widow Carol Hart
- 4 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 5 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 6 New ‘inside-out’ art gallery coming to Ilfracombe
- 7 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 8 Changes to reporting planning breaches in North Devon
- 9 Busy thirteen days for Appledore RNLI
- 10 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton