Inn is for sale
Offers in excess of �450,000 for Old Exmoor pub.
THE Jubilee Inn at West Anstey, near South Molton, is up for sale.
The 1930s art deco country inn set within two acres on the fringes of Exmoor National Park, is on the market with a guide price of �450,000.
The pub is described by agent Stonesmith of Exeter as a destination pub with a popular local following and a strong all year round trade.
It features a lounge bar, restaurant and public bar, while the restaurant also doubles up as the skittle alley. It is currently home to three skittles, two pool and a darts team.
You may also want to watch:
Other facilities include a kitchen, office, beer cellar, bottle store, car park, various outbuildings, a stable and paddock.
The private accommodation comprises a lounge, four bedrooms, a bathroom and private roof terrace.
- 1 Devon health boss 'concerned' at low Covid booster uptake
- 2 People and businesses asked to join Barnstaple clean up
- 3 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 4 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 5 Link centre consultation 'absolute nonsense' say campaigners
- 6 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 7 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 8 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 9 Good news for Combe Martin’s water quality
- 10 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021