Information day on hydro-electricity project
Exhibition will show the progress made on a hydro-electricity scheme at Lynton
Progress being made on the hydro-electricity scheme at Lynton will be the subject of an information day being held next week.
Design, survey and other preparatory work on the proposed scheme for the lower reaches of the East Lyn River is going well.
The Lyn Community Development Trust, which is leading the project, is holding the information day at Lynton Town Hall next Thursday.
It will take the form of a daytime exhibition and display on all aspects of the project, followed by a brief presentation and question and answer session in the evening.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition will be open for drop in sessions between 12 noon and 7pm when the question and answer session will start.
The exhibition is open to all and tea, coffee and biscuits will be available throughout the day.
- 1 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 2 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
- 3 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 4 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon
- 5 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 6 Nightwalk returns for 2021 with brand-new venue
- 7 Rotarians have great time helping Lampard School pupils
- 8 North Devon benefit fiddler must cash in pension to repay the money
- 9 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 10 Plans to demolish and redevelop Barnstaple Civic Centre finally submitted
The project is intended to generate income to provide services and facilities for the local community.