Biker seriously injured in Ilfracombe collision with car
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist is in hospital with multiple injuries after a crash between his bike and a car on Sunday (December 9) in Ilfracombe.
Police said the collision happened on the A361 St Brannock’s Road at 7.10pm.
The motorcyclist, a man in his 40s, sustained multiple injuries to his chest and pelvis, which are currently being treated as potentially life-changing.
He was taken to Derriford Hospital in Plymouth, where he remains.
The incident involved a grey Volkswagen golf and a black Hyosung motorcycle.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the car, a man in his 50s, was left with minor injuries.
Officers from the Barnstaple Roads Policing team are appealing for anyone with information and anyone who witnessed the incident to get in touch.
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 Holidaycottages.co.uk celebrates launch of new office in Braunton
- 3 North Devon Tesco stores to hold extra summer Food Collection
- 4 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 5 Why it‘s important to shop local in North Devon post-lockdown
- 6 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 7 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 8 Invitations to join this summer’s Devon Climate Assembly sent to households
- 9 Yelland power station development set for approval despite 700 objections
- 10 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal
Anyone with information is asked to contact police by calling 101, quoting log 851 of Sunday, December 9.