Ilfracombe smokers helped to kick the habit
New weekly clinic will offer help and advice to those wanting to stop smoking
SMOKERS in Ilfracombe are being offered a helping hand to give up the habit at a new clinic which starts this Thursday.
The free weekly clinic, run by Northern Devon Healthcare Trust, will be held at the Ilfracombe Centre, from 1pm to 4.30pm.
The one-to-one confidential support sessions are available to anyone over the age of 12.
Lyn Tehver, stop smoking advisor, said: “I am really pleased that we will now be able to offer support to give up smoking for good to Ilfracombe residents.
You may also want to watch:
“Research shows that you are four times more likely to give up with NHS support so it’s important that as many people as possible can access a local clinic.”
To make an appointment to attend the clinic or to find out more, call the service direct on (01884) 836024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 5 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 6 Contactless donation station for Chemohero at Affinity Devon
- 7 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 8 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 9 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 10 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash