Could you help Ilfracombe lifeboat? New fundraising chairman is needed
- Credit: Neil Perrin
Help save lives at sea without ever getting your feet wet with a fulfilling new role on offer at Ilfracombe RNLI.
The Ilfracombe fundraising branch is looking for a new chairman to help lead its money-raising activities.
The ideal person would live in or near Ilfracombe and be able to commit around one day a week to the role. Training and support will be provided.
They would need to be an excellent communicator, preferably have experience managing or co-ordinating people and be able to be flexible, with meetings often in the evenings.
Jo Bolton, chairman of the management group at Ilfracombe Lifeboat Station, said. "I've been a volunteer with Ilfracombe RNLI for a year now, so I have had a chance to work with the fund-raising team here.
You may also want to watch:
"They are a great bunch of people; dedicated, hardworking, committed and always up for new ideas, as well as good for a laugh."
To find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 1 Heavy traffic in Barnstaple after crash involving car and pedestrian
- 2 UPDATE: Two people airlifted to hospital after A361 Link Road crash
- 3 Torrington school switches to remote learning after Covid cases
- 4 Rescue dog finally finds forever home after more than 200 days
- 5 Farmer who caused lamb ‘unnecessary suffering’ given two year ban
- 6 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 7 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 8 A39 Atlantic Highway near new school 'safe' after no collisions in two years
- 9 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 10 Covid case rise in Devon's young people prompts warning