Could you help Ilfracombe lifeboat? New fundraising chairman is needed
- Credit: Neil Perrin
Help save lives at sea without ever getting your feet wet with a fulfilling new role on offer at Ilfracombe RNLI.
The Ilfracombe fundraising branch is looking for a new chairman to help lead its money-raising activities.
The ideal person would live in or near Ilfracombe and be able to commit around one day a week to the role. Training and support will be provided.
They would need to be an excellent communicator, preferably have experience managing or co-ordinating people and be able to be flexible, with meetings often in the evenings.
Jo Bolton, chairman of the management group at Ilfracombe Lifeboat Station, said. "I've been a volunteer with Ilfracombe RNLI for a year now, so I have had a chance to work with the fund-raising team here.
You may also want to watch:
"They are a great bunch of people; dedicated, hardworking, committed and always up for new ideas, as well as good for a laugh."
To find out more, please email email@example.com .
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 Holidaycottages.co.uk celebrates launch of new office in Braunton
- 3 North Devon Tesco stores to hold extra summer Food Collection
- 4 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 5 Why it‘s important to shop local in North Devon post-lockdown
- 6 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 7 Invitations to join this summer’s Devon Climate Assembly sent to households
- 8 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 9 Yelland power station development set for approval despite 700 objections
- 10 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal