Three in court after Ilfracombe drugs and cash seizure
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Two people from Ilfracombe and another from Birmingham have appeared in court following the seizure of half a kilo of cocaine and £30,000 in cash.
On Tuesday, May 26 police seized a large quantity of suspected cocaine and a large amount of cash in the Hillsborough Road area of Ilfracombe.
At Bodmin Magistrates Court, Michael Carey, aged 22, of Queens Avenue in Ilfracombe, appeared charged with possessing a Class A drug, namely cocaine, with intent to supply.
Emma Ferguson, aged 32, of Oxford Grove in Ilfracombe, was charged with being concerned in the supply of a Class A drug, namely cocaine.
Jordan Lowe, aged 33, of Greenacre, Birmingham, was charged with supplying a Class A drug, cocaine, and possessing criminal property.
You may also want to watch:
All three have been remanded in custody and are set to appear again at Exeter Crown Court on Thursday, June 25.
- 1 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 2 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 3 New Pebbleridge Kitchen arrives on Northam Burrows
- 4 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 5 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 6 High Streets reopen across Torridge
- 7 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 8 Barnstaple flood prevention scheme at least two years away
- 9 Four cousins take on Four Church Challenge
- 10 Westward Ho! housing plan for 138 new homes approved