Hundreds of Census jobs on offer
TWO hundred jobs are on offer in the North Devon Council area and a similar number on Torridgeside as part of plans to carry out the national census taking place on March 27 next year. A range of full and part-time temporary positions are available and a
TWO hundred jobs are on offer in the North Devon Council area and a similar number on Torridgeside as part of plans to carry out the national census taking place on March 27 next year.
A range of full and part-time temporary positions are available and a national recruitment campaign has been launched to fill a total of 35,000 vacancies.
Census recruits will provide important help and support to make sure everyone can complete and return their census questionnaires.
Available roles include census co-ordinators, who will help to manage local teams.
You may also want to watch:
Census collectors will provide help and support on the doorstep and special enumerators will be responsible for communal establishments, including care homes, hotels and student halls of residence.
Full application details for the jobs are available via www.censusjobs.co.uk and also at local job and community centres.
- 1 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 2 North Devon charity organises Routes of Remembrance
- 3 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 4 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 5 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 6 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 7 Devon health boss 'concerned' at low Covid booster uptake
- 8 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 9 North Devon Healthcare trust scores high in patient survey
- 10 Link centre consultation 'absolute nonsense' say campaigners