Hundreds of Census jobs on offer
TWO hundred jobs are on offer in the North Devon Council area and a similar number on Torridgeside as part of plans to carry out the national census taking place on March 27 next year. A range of full and part-time temporary positions are available and a
TWO hundred jobs are on offer in the North Devon Council area and a similar number on Torridgeside as part of plans to carry out the national census taking place on March 27 next year.
A range of full and part-time temporary positions are available and a national recruitment campaign has been launched to fill a total of 35,000 vacancies.
Census recruits will provide important help and support to make sure everyone can complete and return their census questionnaires.
Available roles include census co-ordinators, who will help to manage local teams.
You may also want to watch:
Census collectors will provide help and support on the doorstep and special enumerators will be responsible for communal establishments, including care homes, hotels and student halls of residence.
Full application details for the jobs are available via www.censusjobs.co.uk and also at local job and community centres.
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 4 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 5 'Once-in-a-generation' Bideford development given 'full support'
- 6 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 7 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 8 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 9 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 10 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land