Hundreds of Census jobs on offer
TWO hundred jobs are on offer in the North Devon Council area and a similar number on Torridgeside as part of plans to carry out the national census taking place on March 27 next year. A range of full and part-time temporary positions are available and a
TWO hundred jobs are on offer in the North Devon Council area and a similar number on Torridgeside as part of plans to carry out the national census taking place on March 27 next year.
A range of full and part-time temporary positions are available and a national recruitment campaign has been launched to fill a total of 35,000 vacancies.
Census recruits will provide important help and support to make sure everyone can complete and return their census questionnaires.
Available roles include census co-ordinators, who will help to manage local teams.
You may also want to watch:
Census collectors will provide help and support on the doorstep and special enumerators will be responsible for communal establishments, including care homes, hotels and student halls of residence.
Full application details for the jobs are available via www.censusjobs.co.uk and also at local job and community centres.
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer