Hundreds of Census jobs on offer
TWO hundred jobs are on offer in the North Devon Council area and a similar number on Torridgeside as part of plans to carry out the national census taking place on March 27 next year. A range of full and part-time temporary positions are available and a
TWO hundred jobs are on offer in the North Devon Council area and a similar number on Torridgeside as part of plans to carry out the national census taking place on March 27 next year.
A range of full and part-time temporary positions are available and a national recruitment campaign has been launched to fill a total of 35,000 vacancies.
Census recruits will provide important help and support to make sure everyone can complete and return their census questionnaires.
Available roles include census co-ordinators, who will help to manage local teams.
You may also want to watch:
Census collectors will provide help and support on the doorstep and special enumerators will be responsible for communal establishments, including care homes, hotels and student halls of residence.
Full application details for the jobs are available via www.censusjobs.co.uk and also at local job and community centres.
- 1 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 2 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 3 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges
- 4 Barnstaple man attacked his wife and neighbour after Christmas drink
- 5 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 6 Barnstaple man’s 5k-a-day challenge for children’s hospice
- 7 Covid delays Barnstaple councillor's trial again
- 8 Camp out fundraiser Max receives gift from fallen soldier's family
- 9 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 10 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner