Hundreds flock to village market
- Credit: Archant
Buckland Brewer Christmas market was ‘bigger and better than ever’.
HUNDREDS of people flocked to Buckland Brewer’s annual Christmas Market on Saturday.
The village market – indoors and outdoors – featured more than 30 stalls selling a variety of food and Christmas goods.
Entertainment was provided by Torrington Silver Band, the village choir and local children’s choir.
Parish Council chairman Jim Lowe said: “This is the fourth year that we have run the market and it’s our biggest and best ever – a big thank-you to all those who supported it.”
You may also want to watch:
Proceeds from the market will go towards the new community hall.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Barnstaple Roundtable focuses on the importance of defibrillators
- 5 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 6 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 8 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby leads World Ocean Day debate
- 9 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 10 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new