Hundreds flock to village market
- Credit: Archant
Buckland Brewer Christmas market was ‘bigger and better than ever’.
HUNDREDS of people flocked to Buckland Brewer’s annual Christmas Market on Saturday.
The village market – indoors and outdoors – featured more than 30 stalls selling a variety of food and Christmas goods.
Entertainment was provided by Torrington Silver Band, the village choir and local children’s choir.
Parish Council chairman Jim Lowe said: “This is the fourth year that we have run the market and it’s our biggest and best ever – a big thank-you to all those who supported it.”
You may also want to watch:
Proceeds from the market will go towards the new community hall.
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 9 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience