Huge drugs haul at Chulmleigh farm
- Credit: Archant
Police discover more than 100 cannabis plants during raid
Police have seized more than 100 cannabis plants following a raid on a North Devon farm.
Plants were discovered at a farm in the Chumleigh area yesterday morning (Friday).
Officers from Cullompton, Tiverton and Crediton executed a Misuse of Drugs Act warrant acting on a tip-off from the public.
Sergeant Dave MacFadden said: “This is a wonderful result. We were acting directly on community intelligence and we have now seized over a 100 cannabis plants plus other paraphernalia.
You may also want to watch:
“This is a strong one-team effort, and working directly with the public we have managed a superb result.”
One man is currently helping police with their enquiries and awaits interview.
- 1 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 2 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 3 New Pebbleridge Kitchen arrives on Northam Burrows
- 4 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 5 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 6 High Streets reopen across Torridge
- 7 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 8 Barnstaple flood prevention scheme at least two years away
- 9 Four cousins take on Four Church Challenge
- 10 Westward Ho! housing plan for 138 new homes approved