Hot hob at Northam for fire fighters

A property at Cross Street in Northam had to be ventilated by the fire service after a small kitchen fire yesterday (Thursday.)

Crews from Appledore and Bideford were called just before 3pm found a small fire on a hob, involving cooking products which were removed to the open air.

They reported the property had been slightly damaged by smoke.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter