Hot foot it across Bideford coals for charity
BIDEFORD College is keen to hear from anyone who wants to hot foot it across the coals to raise money for charity. The college is hoping to organise a firewalk at a farm near Bideford sometime in April and is looking for expressions of interest from any m
BIDEFORD College is keen to hear from anyone who wants to hot foot it across the coals to raise money for charity.
The college is hoping to organise a firewalk at a farm near Bideford sometime in April and is looking for expressions of interest from any members of the public who would like to take part.
Entry is �40 per person, which will cover the cost of the event and also make a small donation towards helping to send a party of Bideford students to the rainforest in Peru to take part in Operation Wallacea, a series of scientific expeditions.
But participants are welcome to collect their own sponsorship for the charity, club or organisation of their choice
You may also want to watch:
Instruction will be given before anyone needs to take off their shoes and socks and step onto the hot coals.
The college is keen to make it as much of a community event as possible and would love to hear from individuals or groups.
- 1 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 2 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 3 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 4 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 5 Times Past: Bodysnatching in the centre of Barnstaple
- 6 Times Past: How South Molton centrepiece came to be
- 7 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
- 8 Suspect remains in custody as Northam murder enquiry continues
- 9 Ram raid burglar jailed after rampaging crime spree
- 10 Sextortion warning for North Devon Facebook users
To register an interest please contact Bideford College on (01237) 477611 or email email@example.com.