Hot foot it across Bideford coals for charity
BIDEFORD College is keen to hear from anyone who wants to hot foot it across the coals to raise money for charity. The college is hoping to organise a firewalk at a farm near Bideford sometime in April and is looking for expressions of interest from any m
BIDEFORD College is keen to hear from anyone who wants to hot foot it across the coals to raise money for charity.
The college is hoping to organise a firewalk at a farm near Bideford sometime in April and is looking for expressions of interest from any members of the public who would like to take part.
Entry is �40 per person, which will cover the cost of the event and also make a small donation towards helping to send a party of Bideford students to the rainforest in Peru to take part in Operation Wallacea, a series of scientific expeditions.
But participants are welcome to collect their own sponsorship for the charity, club or organisation of their choice
You may also want to watch:
Instruction will be given before anyone needs to take off their shoes and socks and step onto the hot coals.
The college is keen to make it as much of a community event as possible and would love to hear from individuals or groups.
- 1 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 2 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 3 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 4 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 7 Plan to replace old North Devon Leisure Centre with housing submitted
- 8 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 9 Northam Murder: Expert says trail of clues link carer to the scene
- 10 A361: Crash involving car and lorry blocks Link Road near South Molton
To register an interest please contact Bideford College on (01237) 477611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.