Hot fashion and free pampering at Green Lanes
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Visit Walk Into Fashion this Thursday, Friday and Saturday at Barnstaple shopping centre.
GREEN Lanes Shopping Centre, Barnstaple, hosts its third annual fashion event Walk into Fashion this week with a range of big names in attendance.
In association with BIDBarnstaple, the event will feature established local retailers and showcase the latest trends in health, beauty and fashion.
It begins with a series of ‘Pamper Pods’, offering a range of free health and beauty experiences courtesy of Boots, The Body Shop, Avon and Barefoot Nails and Beauty.
The ‘Pamper Pods’ will be available in the centre tomorrow (Thursday) and Friday (June 21) between 10am and 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
Walk into Fashion will conclude with a Catwalk Show featuring the latest looks from Topshop, Mothercare, New Look, Roman Originals, Officers Club, River Island, M & Co and Monsoon.
The show will run at 11.30am, 12.30pm. 1.30pm, 2.30pm and 3.30pm on Saturday (June 22).
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 3 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 4 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 5 Contactless donation station for Chemohero at Affinity Devon
- 6 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 7 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 8 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 9 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 10 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
Jan Dayman, Green Lanes centre manager, said: “We are delighted to host ‘Walk Into Fashion’. It is a wonderful opportunity to showcase just how fantastically varied Barnstaple’s retail offer is, and that we at Green Lanes know what’s in style.
“With such a wide range of retailers involved, we’re confident there will be something to appeal to each of the 120,000 shoppers which visit the Centre every week.”
In keeping with the aim to improve Barnstaple’s local trading environment, Sue Rawle, BIDBarnstaple co-ordinator, added: “We are very pleased to support such a vibrant local event.
“It’s a fantastic opportunity for the retailers and I know they are keen to work together and produce something the whole community can enjoy. We are sure it will be Green Lanes best fashion event yet and a huge success for the retailers involved.”
For more information about Walk into Fashion visit www.greenlanes.co.uk, ‘like’ Green Lanes Shopping Centre, Barnstaple on Facebook and ‘follow’ @shopgreenlanes on Twitter.