Hospital Harlem Shake for Chemo Appeal
- Credit: Archant
YouTube craze comes to North Devon District Hospital in Barnstaple.
STAFF at North Devon District Hospital became so enthused with the Chemotherapy Appeal groove that around 50 took part in a Hospital Harlem Shake to help raise money.
The hospital’s homage to the YouTube craze first sees consultant radiologist Paul Treweeke randomly boogying away, before the scene cuts to a clinical room packed with dancing fancy dress figures.
There are three scenes in all, with a mix of clinical staff, chemo nurses, the estates team – including director Iain Roy – fund raisers and porters all strutting their staff.
Everyone who took part did it in their own time. The video was produced by ward clerk Lizzie Holding, while community matron Karen Moss choreographed the dance routines.
You may also want to watch:
Click on our video to watch the Chemotherapy Appeal Harlem Shake on YouTube.
- 1 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 2 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 3 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 4 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 5 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 6 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup
- 7 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 8 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 9 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 10 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub