Hospital Harlem Shake for Chemo Appeal
- Credit: Archant
YouTube craze comes to North Devon District Hospital in Barnstaple.
STAFF at North Devon District Hospital became so enthused with the Chemotherapy Appeal groove that around 50 took part in a Hospital Harlem Shake to help raise money.
The hospital’s homage to the YouTube craze first sees consultant radiologist Paul Treweeke randomly boogying away, before the scene cuts to a clinical room packed with dancing fancy dress figures.
There are three scenes in all, with a mix of clinical staff, chemo nurses, the estates team – including director Iain Roy – fund raisers and porters all strutting their staff.
Everyone who took part did it in their own time. The video was produced by ward clerk Lizzie Holding, while community matron Karen Moss choreographed the dance routines.
You may also want to watch:
Click on our video to watch the Chemotherapy Appeal Harlem Shake on YouTube.
- 1 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 2 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 3 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 4 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 5 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 6 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 9 Affinity Devon seeks next Charity of the Year
- 10 People and businesses asked to join Barnstaple clean up