Hospital Friends say thanks for all the donations
SIR - The Friends of Bideford Hospital would like to thank all those people who gave donations to our collectors outside Morrisons supermarket on July 10 and 11. They were very generous and a total of �750 was collected for which we are very grateful. Bid
SIR - The Friends of Bideford Hospital would like to thank all those people who gave donations to our collectors outside Morrisons supermarket on July 10 and 11.
They were very generous and a total of �750 was collected for which we are very grateful.
Bideford Hospital is undergoing major internal alterations to improve the facilities for patients, such as single sex wards and extending the Outpatient department.
The Friends are funding the refurbishment of the courtyard gardens at a cost of �5,000. This will enable the patients and their visitors to sit outside when it is sunny.
You may also want to watch:
The Friends would also like to say a big thank-you to Morrisons for allowing us to hold the collection and to all those kind people of Torridgeside for their donations.
Yvonne Taylor, Chairman,
- 1 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 2 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 3 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 4 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 5 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 6 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 7 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 8 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 9 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 10 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
Friends of Bideford Hospital.