Hospital car boot to boost chemo appeal
Car park fund-raiser being held on hospital grounds
A CHARITY car boot sale is being held at North Devon District Hospital to boost funds for the North Devon Chemotherapy Appeal.
The event on Sunday, October 9 is being run by the hospital’s doctors’ mess in conjunction with the fundraising department.
“The pitch charge for each vehicle will go to the Chemotherapy Appeal and hopefully any other donations people want to give us,” said Dr Georgia Smith.
“Buyers can arrive from 11am-2pm with sellers arriving an hour earlier at 10am. We will accept traders but they have a charge of �30 not the usual �5 per car or �7 per van.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to book a pitch in advance contact Georgia on 07855 531946.
- 1 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 2 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
- 3 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 4 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon
- 5 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 6 Nightwalk returns for 2021 with brand-new venue
- 7 Rotarians have great time helping Lampard School pupils
- 8 North Devon benefit fiddler must cash in pension to repay the money
- 9 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 10 Plans to demolish and redevelop Barnstaple Civic Centre finally submitted