Hospital car boot to boost chemo appeal
Car park fund-raiser being held on hospital grounds
A CHARITY car boot sale is being held at North Devon District Hospital to boost funds for the North Devon Chemotherapy Appeal.
The event on Sunday, October 9 is being run by the hospital’s doctors’ mess in conjunction with the fundraising department.
“The pitch charge for each vehicle will go to the Chemotherapy Appeal and hopefully any other donations people want to give us,” said Dr Georgia Smith.
“Buyers can arrive from 11am-2pm with sellers arriving an hour earlier at 10am. We will accept traders but they have a charge of �30 not the usual �5 per car or �7 per van.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to book a pitch in advance contact Georgia on 07855 531946.
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 6 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 7 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 8 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 9 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 10 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened