SIR - I would like to take this opportunity to thank everybody who came to the Riverside Support Group’s recent Coffee Morning.
The event received great support from the local community, and in just a few short hours more than �500 was raised for North Devon Hospice.
We are also very grateful to the North Devon Yacht Club at Instow, who generously provided their wonderful venue free of charge.
To raise this amount of money in such a short space of time is a real achievement, and this generosity will make a real difference to the lives of patients and families cared for by the hospice.
Thank you to Jenny Rutter and her wonderful team from the Riverside Support Group. The work they do for North Devon Hospice is very much appreciated because, without support like this from the local community, we wouldn’t be able to care for more than 100 local people every day.
You may also want to watch:
The Riverside Support Group have great fun in raising money for the hospice and if you would like to set-up your own fundraising event, or even your own support group, I would be delighted to hear from you on (01271) 347213.
- 1 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 2 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 3 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021
- 4 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 5 PICTURES: Bideford 10k is back for 2021
- 6 Torridge launches Waste and Recycling Roadshows
- 7 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 8 Arts Council England announces support for North Devon
- 9 Dolton remembers resident Rolling Stone Charlie Watts
- 10 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
North Devon Hospice