Holsworthy auctioneers have a new man in the field
Livestock Auctioneer Kivells have announced that Mark Davis has joined the West Country firm as an auctioneer and fieldsman incorporating private treaty sales with a particular specialism in dairy cattle. Mark has lived and worked on the family farm nea
Livestock Auctioneer Kivells have announced that Mark Davis has joined the West Country firm as an auctioneer and fieldsman incorporating private treaty sales with a particular specialism in dairy cattle.
Mark has lived and worked on the family farm near Tiverton for more than 20 years and is well known and respected in the dairy Industry for his knowledge and judgement of dairy stock as well as his skill and professionalism on the show circuit.
This year Mark has had considerable success with his pedigree herd of Jersey cows, winning a mass of cups and awards including the supreme championship at Devon County Show.
Apart from livestock and auctioneering, Mark's main interest surrounds the YFC agenda. He takes over as Devon County chairman in December.
You may also want to watch:
Mark's principal role will be to provide a dedicated fieldsman service to farmers in the Mid and East Devon and Somerset areas, as well as being part of the youthful and professional auctioning team at Kivells.
Partner Mark Bromell said: "We are really pleased to see Mark join us and with his immense knowledge and understanding he will be a real asset to Kivells and will further boast our high level of service to our dairy farming clients.
- 1 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 2 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 3 Barnstaple man attacked his wife and neighbour after Christmas drink
- 4 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges
- 5 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 6 Covid delays Barnstaple councillor's trial again
- 7 Barnstaple man’s 5k-a-day challenge for children’s hospice
- 8 Camp out fundraiser Max receives gift from fallen soldier's family
- 9 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 10 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody