Holidaymaker still missing
Elderly woman is said to be ‘vulnerable’
CONCERN is growing for a 79-year-old holidaymaker reported missing near Ilfracombe.
Dawn Eastman was last seen at 4pm on Thursday at the Hidden Valley Caravan Park at West Down.
Dawn, from Dorset, is described as being 5ft 2in tall, of slight build and with straight grey hair.
When last seen, she was wearing a blue blouse, patterned blue trousers and slip-on bluish shoes with a gold star on the front.
You may also want to watch:
There is concern for her welfare as she is said to be vulnerable.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Police on 101, quoting log number 634 of 290911.
- 1 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 2 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 3 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 4 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 5 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 6 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 7 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 8 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 9 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 10 Ilfracombe Drive-In Cinema returns this May