Holidaymaker still missing
Elderly woman is said to be ‘vulnerable’
CONCERN is growing for a 79-year-old holidaymaker reported missing near Ilfracombe.
Dawn Eastman was last seen at 4pm on Thursday at the Hidden Valley Caravan Park at West Down.
Dawn, from Dorset, is described as being 5ft 2in tall, of slight build and with straight grey hair.
When last seen, she was wearing a blue blouse, patterned blue trousers and slip-on bluish shoes with a gold star on the front.
You may also want to watch:
There is concern for her welfare as she is said to be vulnerable.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Police on 101, quoting log number 634 of 290911.
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 3 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 4 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 5 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 6 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 7 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 8 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 9 Council leader calls Government 'incompetent' and warns of 'winter of discontent'
- 10 North Devon taxi company appeals for help with driver shortage