Holidaymaker still missing
Elderly woman is said to be ‘vulnerable’
CONCERN is growing for a 79-year-old holidaymaker reported missing near Ilfracombe.
Dawn Eastman was last seen at 4pm on Thursday at the Hidden Valley Caravan Park at West Down.
Dawn, from Dorset, is described as being 5ft 2in tall, of slight build and with straight grey hair.
When last seen, she was wearing a blue blouse, patterned blue trousers and slip-on bluish shoes with a gold star on the front.
You may also want to watch:
There is concern for her welfare as she is said to be vulnerable.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Police on 101, quoting log number 634 of 290911.
- 1 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 2 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 3 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
- 4 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 5 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 6 Northam murder suspect accused of telling a 'litany of lies' about killing
- 7 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 8 South Molton pub attacker must pay compensation after kicking customer in head
- 9 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 10 Busy thirteen days for Appledore RNLI