Annual assessment highlights high standard for rate payers.
NORTH Devon Council has been recognised for its high standard of customer service.
The council’s customer service department, which includes front-line services at the Civic Centre in Barnstaple; The Ilfracombe Centre; and The Amory Centre in South Molton, has maintained its Customer Service Excellence (CSE).
The team first gained national recognition in 2009 and had an annual reassessment in March to ensure high standards are maintained.
Council leader, Councillor Brian Greenslade, said: “We hope this CSE standard reassures our customers of our commitment to serve them, no matter how they choose to contact us.
You may also want to watch:
“The recognition reflects the team’s dedication to providing an excellent service and their drive to further improve on customers’ experiences. I’d personally like to say well done to them all for their continued hard work.”
Meanwhile, further improvements to the council’s customer services are being explored, which include plans for a new one-stop-shop at the Civic Centre in Barnstaple.
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 3 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 4 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 5 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 6 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 7 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 8 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 9 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 10 Equestrian star celebrates with sporting royalty