Annual assessment highlights high standard for rate payers.
NORTH Devon Council has been recognised for its high standard of customer service.
The council’s customer service department, which includes front-line services at the Civic Centre in Barnstaple; The Ilfracombe Centre; and The Amory Centre in South Molton, has maintained its Customer Service Excellence (CSE).
The team first gained national recognition in 2009 and had an annual reassessment in March to ensure high standards are maintained.
Council leader, Councillor Brian Greenslade, said: “We hope this CSE standard reassures our customers of our commitment to serve them, no matter how they choose to contact us.
You may also want to watch:
“The recognition reflects the team’s dedication to providing an excellent service and their drive to further improve on customers’ experiences. I’d personally like to say well done to them all for their continued hard work.”
Meanwhile, further improvements to the council’s customer services are being explored, which include plans for a new one-stop-shop at the Civic Centre in Barnstaple.
- 1 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 2 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 3 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 6 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 7 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 8 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 9 Huntsmen fined for digging badger sett near Chulmleigh
- 10 Exhibition celebrates North Devon in 100 objects