Annual assessment highlights high standard for rate payers.
NORTH Devon Council has been recognised for its high standard of customer service.
The council’s customer service department, which includes front-line services at the Civic Centre in Barnstaple; The Ilfracombe Centre; and The Amory Centre in South Molton, has maintained its Customer Service Excellence (CSE).
The team first gained national recognition in 2009 and had an annual reassessment in March to ensure high standards are maintained.
Council leader, Councillor Brian Greenslade, said: “We hope this CSE standard reassures our customers of our commitment to serve them, no matter how they choose to contact us.
You may also want to watch:
“The recognition reflects the team’s dedication to providing an excellent service and their drive to further improve on customers’ experiences. I’d personally like to say well done to them all for their continued hard work.”
Meanwhile, further improvements to the council’s customer services are being explored, which include plans for a new one-stop-shop at the Civic Centre in Barnstaple.
- 1 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 2 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 People in North Devon urged to take up the vaccine to help protect others
- 5 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 6 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 7 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 8 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 9 Ton-up Brend helps Bideford set early pace
- 10 MP welcomes free virtual funding workshop for North Devon charities