SIR - The 2nd Bideford Scouth Group wants your help. Sainsbury s Active Kids vouchers are being collected by our group of Cubs, Beavers and Scouts aged from six to 18 who meet each week in Bideford. This year, the group is collecting the vouchers hopefull
SIR - The 2nd Bideford Scouth Group wants your help. Sainsbury's Active Kids vouchers are being collected by our group of Cubs, Beavers and Scouts aged from six to 18 who meet each week in Bideford.
This year, the group is collecting the vouchers hopefully to purchase new equipment for the group. As a registered charity, we rely on the support of parents and helpers, but that limits the number of people we can ask.
Do not throw away your unwanted vouchers. We would be most grateful for anyone to donate them to us and we will make sure they are put to good use.
Vouchers can be deposited by hand or post to our HQ in Silver Street, Bideford, or at the Spar Shop, Blights Motors, Clovelly Road, Bideford.
You may also want to watch:
Each year, we work hard in involving the children in a balanced programme of activities that are relevant to today's society, including camping, arts and crafts, environmental and community projects.
This year, our group celebrates its 60th anniversary and has for the first time in its history 100 Cubs, Beavers and Scouts actively involved each week in the group.
- 1 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 2 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 3 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 4 Exmoor Ramble legacy for legendary fundraiser as he battles terminal cancer
- 5 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges
- 6 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 7 Weather warning of snow and ice for Devon this weekend
- 8 Barnstaple man’s 5k-a-day challenge for children’s hospice
- 9 Barnstaple man attacked his wife and neighbour after Christmas drink
- 10 Farmer gets suspended sentence for tractor crash
Any vouchers received will be of great benefit to us and will be put to good use helping to purchase new equipment for the weekly activities.
Assistant Scout Leader,