SIR - The 2nd Bideford Scouth Group wants your help. Sainsbury s Active Kids vouchers are being collected by our group of Cubs, Beavers and Scouts aged from six to 18 who meet each week in Bideford. This year, the group is collecting the vouchers hopefull
SIR - The 2nd Bideford Scouth Group wants your help. Sainsbury's Active Kids vouchers are being collected by our group of Cubs, Beavers and Scouts aged from six to 18 who meet each week in Bideford.
This year, the group is collecting the vouchers hopefully to purchase new equipment for the group. As a registered charity, we rely on the support of parents and helpers, but that limits the number of people we can ask.
Do not throw away your unwanted vouchers. We would be most grateful for anyone to donate them to us and we will make sure they are put to good use.
Vouchers can be deposited by hand or post to our HQ in Silver Street, Bideford, or at the Spar Shop, Blights Motors, Clovelly Road, Bideford.
You may also want to watch:
Each year, we work hard in involving the children in a balanced programme of activities that are relevant to today's society, including camping, arts and crafts, environmental and community projects.
This year, our group celebrates its 60th anniversary and has for the first time in its history 100 Cubs, Beavers and Scouts actively involved each week in the group.
- 1 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 2 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 3 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 4 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 5 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 6 Fangtastic half-term Halloween fun at Yeo Valley Woodland
- 7 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 8 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch
- 9 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 10 Charity staff praised for support helping customers get online
Any vouchers received will be of great benefit to us and will be put to good use helping to purchase new equipment for the weekly activities.
Assistant Scout Leader,