Heavy showers forecast across North Devon
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Yellow weather warning in place with heavy showers forecast overnight and tomorow.
A YELLOW weather warning has been put in place across parts of North Devon with heavy showers forecast to move in tonight.
The Met Office warning is set to run from 9pm tonight (Mon) until 11.45pm tomorrow.
A spokesman for the forecasters said: “A very unsettled start to this week is expected as an area of low pressure moves slowly southwards across Britain to most likely be centred over the Irish Sea by the end of Tuesday.
“Bands of heavy showers forming on the southern flank of this area of low pressure will stream across much of southern England.”
You may also want to watch:
Showers bringing up to 40mm of rainfall to higher ground are expected across the South West.
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 3 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 6 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 9 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 10 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president