Heavy rain and thunderstorms expected
More wet weather for the region before the weekend.
THE Met Office has issued a weather warning for tomorrow (Thur) and Friday with heavy rain forecast.
Heavy showers and the possibility of thunder storms are forecast for the South West over the next few days.
There are currently no flood alerts issued but following heavy rainfall, the ground remains saturated.
This could result in surface water issues and localised flooding in the area.
If you spot any flooding in your area, email your photos to email@example.com
- 1 MP Selaine backs plans for boost to workers' pensions
- 2 Village halls offered cash helping hand in Covid battle
- 3 Superb win on the road sets 2022 tone for Bideford
- 4 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs
- 5 Small steps of hope for Bideford and Barnstaple
- 6 Store giants say Merry Christmas 9,000 times over
- 7 OPINION: The North Devon Hospice has come so far
- 8 SWW warns: 'Don't be frozen out'
- 9 ‘What a Beautiful Noise' takes to Queens stage
- 10 Young Jack strides out again for charity