Heavy rain and thunderstorms expected
More wet weather for the region before the weekend.
THE Met Office has issued a weather warning for tomorrow (Thur) and Friday with heavy rain forecast.
Heavy showers and the possibility of thunder storms are forecast for the South West over the next few days.
There are currently no flood alerts issued but following heavy rainfall, the ground remains saturated.
This could result in surface water issues and localised flooding in the area.
You may also want to watch:
If you spot any flooding in your area, email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 2 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
- 3 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 4 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon
- 5 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 6 Nightwalk returns for 2021 with brand-new venue
- 7 Rotarians have great time helping Lampard School pupils
- 8 North Devon benefit fiddler must cash in pension to repay the money
- 9 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 10 Plans to demolish and redevelop Barnstaple Civic Centre finally submitted