Heavy rain and thunderstorms expected
More wet weather for the region before the weekend.
THE Met Office has issued a weather warning for tomorrow (Thur) and Friday with heavy rain forecast.
Heavy showers and the possibility of thunder storms are forecast for the South West over the next few days.
There are currently no flood alerts issued but following heavy rainfall, the ground remains saturated.
This could result in surface water issues and localised flooding in the area.
You may also want to watch:
If you spot any flooding in your area, email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 6 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 7 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 8 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 9 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 10 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened