Have your say on plans for Holsworthy gypsy site
PLANS have been submitted for a new seven-pitch gypsy and traveller site near Holsworthy. The proposals for the former Devon County Council Highways depot at Derriton, have been drawn up by Tarka Housing. Also included in the plans is a warden s office an
PLANS have been submitted for a new seven-pitch gypsy and traveller site near Holsworthy.
The proposals for the former Devon County Council Highways depot at Derriton, have been drawn up by Tarka Housing.
Also included in the plans is a warden's office and play area. It is anticipated that the planning application will be considered by Torridge District Council's plans committee on August 13.
Tarka Housing managing director Nigel Barnard, said: "Tarka is supporting the submission of the planning application because there is a need for properly managed sites and the planning process will decide if this is the right site.
You may also want to watch:
"There is no cost to any Tarka tenants in our submitting this application."
The full application and accompanying information can be found on the council website at www.torridge.gov.uk
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 3 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 6 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 9 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 10 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
Comments on the proposals must be received by July 23.