Have your say on health
- Credit: Archant
Find out more about how local healthcare is managed at South Molton meeting.
MEMBERS of the public are being invited to attend a meeting in South Molton to find out more about healthcare in their area and how it is managed.
The Northern Locality of Northern, Eastern and Western Devon Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) board meeting takes place on Wednesday, September 11.
The Northern Locality CCG covers North Devon, including Barnstaple, Bideford and as far afield as Holsworthy and Chulmleigh.
It is responsible for buying services from healthcare providers such as local hospitals, the community and mental health services, responsibilities inherited from the former primary care trust of NHS Devon, Plymouth and Torbay.
You may also want to watch:
Chairman Dr John Womersley said: “We want our patients and the public to get involved in shaping healthcare in their area, including what services are needed and how they are provided.”
The meeting takes place at Crown Yealm House, Pathfields Business Park, from 2-5pm.
- 1 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 6 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 7 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 8 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 9 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
Book your place on 01769 575174 or 01769 575151. Advance questions should be sent to D-CCG.firstname.lastname@example.org